Microsoft’s Skype for Business is a powerful collaboration tool, and provides many benefits for small to medium sized business (or even large organizations). In this presentation, we show you what Skype for Business is, why you should consider it, and display the most useful features. Our goal is to provide you with some information that may be helpful when you want to improve the capabilities, effectiveness, and collaboration of your organization.
In this presentation, you will learn that Skype for Business:
- Allows you to instant message inside and outside the organizational walls
- Is a hosted VOIP phone system
- Can replace your voice conference lines, Webex, and GoToMeeting accounts
- Provides chat, voice, or video communications
- Works on multiple devices like PCs, tablets, smartphones, and desk phones
- Can be the basis your conference room system
- Allows screen or document sharing, even co-editing documents
- Can handle up to 250 attendees
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook, so you can solve the email mess most of face, by supplementing with more effective communication options more while still having the power of email.
Keystone has helped numerous organizations plan and deploy Skype for Business. In one case we saw greater collaboration, and the removal of a $60,000 video conferencing system! We recommend you review this and call, or just call and let’s consider together if Skype for Business can help you.
You can also watch this as an Office Mix Video, with enhanced capabilities.