Keystone Technology Consultants is now hiring for an engaging and capable Account Manager to join their growing team in Akron, OH. The Account Manager is responsible for serving as the voice of the client internally so that services are designed and delivered effectively. The ideal candidate will embody our core values — Fun, Helpful, Developing, Trustworthy. Successful candidates will also have a strong technical background with the ability to understand complex technical concepts, be self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fast-paced and changing environment. If you are passionate about technology, building relationships, and making a difference for people, Keystone Technology Consultants may be the place for you!
Compensation Based Upon Qualifications.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients, building strong relationships and understanding their technical requirements
- Create new value for clients by recommending new services or products which would benefit their business
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Present proposals for new projects, services, or price changes, and close new agreements on existing clients
- Arrange and manage Business Reviews with clients, and report results and client feedback
- Communicate needs and issues to the Director of Client Services
- Coordinate with internal technical teams to prioritize and address client requests, technical challenges, and feature enhancements
- Other duties as assigned
- Must reside within one hour radius of Akron, OH
- Proven experience in a technical account management, customer success, or related role
- Associate or bachelors degree in sales, marketing, or management related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Experience with ConnectWise preferred
Additional traits that make you a good match for our culture:
- Loves to help users – we are here to support them, and one another, in getting past the difficult sticking points they experience.
- Fun personality that enjoys technology!
- Team player – working together to support one another in our shared mission to make a difference for people.
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent communicator; face-to-face, on the phone, and via e-mail
Benefits & Perks:
- Base salary + commission
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Employer match
- Wellness Program
- Support for training and education opportunities
We are committed to our associates and we demonstrate this in the way we offer a fun and meaningful work environment. Here are a few examples:
Engineering Day – Bring the fun! Life is short and busy, so we schedule our fun. Once a month we have a company meeting followed by fun activities like smashing a copier, life-sized beer pong, and Go-Karting.
The Wingman Program – Connect with a senior manager or partner who will meet with you regularly on things that matter most to you — in your life or business career. We are committed to supporting you.
The Fast and Furious – How do you want to grow and develop professionally? We have access to programs that will help you reach your professional goals. We’ll also provide support for continuing education in technical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Keystone Technology Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keystone Technology Consultants does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keystone Technology Consultants participates in the federal governments E-Verify program, which confirms employment authorization of all newly hired employees and most existing employees through an electronic database maintained by the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security. For all new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with the Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification on or before the first day of work. E-Verify is not used as a tool to pre-screen candidates. For up-to-date information on E-Verify, go to www.uscis.gov and click on ‘E-Verify’ located near the bottom of the page.
Flexible work from home options available.