This would be an example of a page subtitle
Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining the Keystone team. Please review the site carefully prior to submitting for a listed role as our teammates must be committed to outstanding customer service, personal growth, and a fun and caring relationship with each team member.
Join the Keystone family! Our fast growth means we are adding Help Desk/Support Engineers. Keystone is a proactive Managed Service Provider, responding to the needs and challenges of our clients in Northeast Ohio. We are a stone’s throw from the arts, culture, and food scene of the city and from the tranquility of our own National Park. All of this makes Keystone an amazing place to work!
Our mission is to make a difference for people. Our Core values are Fun, Helpful, Trustworthy, and Developing. If you can live our mission and values, then please apply for one of our available opportunities!
Diversity Statement: Keystone Technology Consultants values the diversity of all people, backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints where the voices of all people matter.
Keystone is looking for a qualified and motivated senior system / network engineer to add to its team. This position will be tasked with designing and leading cutting-edge implementation and enhancement projects for our growing client base. Part of your time will be technical – designing networks, security, servers, and other core functions. Another part of your day will be working with the client services team to scope and describe solutions for our clients. And all of your time will be spent with people who love to take care of each other and our clients, and have fun doing it!
Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of network design with a Microsoft focus, including connectivity and security through such products as Azure and Microsoft 365, Microsoft Windows Server, Remote Desktop (RDP), Hyper-V, SQL Server, and SonicWall. We want your skill and ability to take a new client from a lousy network somebody else left them and transition them quickly to a brand new shiny environment with all of their old data, and none of their old problems.
You will be able to work with the latest technology, in fact if you do not love technology, do not even bother applying. We love it and work with it every day to get more out of it for our clients. We build, host and manage the networks for dozens of midsize businesses in the region, and you will be leading those projects to get them in place and make sure they work for the long term without all of the noise.
We love technology, we love our clients, and we love fun. And by fun we also mean racing high performance Go Karts, or golf outings, or just gaming at the office.
Read on for the more serious version with details. Or go ahead and get it done and submit your resume to Jobs@KeystoneCorp.com
Keystone Technology Consultants, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focusing on network infrastructure, has an opening for a Senior Engineer, helping us to create and maintain outstanding technical solutions for our clients. Please send your resume to Jobs@KeystoneCorp.com
Key objectives to be met by the person in this role.
- Lead projects from a technical perspective
- Design all network systems and components for new clients and ongoing enhancement projects
- Design systems (hardware, software, and network components to meet client needs.
- Build systems according to specified design and deploy to client or hosted environment.
- Train support team as needed on new systems.
- Provide feedback to the team supervisor on project process and results for potential improvement.
Submit your resume to Jobs@KeystoneCorp.com
Keystone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Help Desk / Support Engineer
We are seeking a Help Desk/Support Engineer to become an integral part of the Keystone team. You will be the first line of contact, serving our clients’ users, solving their technical problems and helping them get the most out of technology. Along with your technical skills, your best attributes are a desire to help people. You will be the ‘go to’ person who helps and supports our clients with their technology concerns.
We are committed to our associates and we demonstrate this in the way we offer a fun and meaningful work environment. Here are a few examples:
Engineering Day – Bring the fun! Life is short and busy, so we schedule our fun. Once a month we have a company meeting followed by fun activities like smashing a copier, life-sized beer pong, and Go-Karting.
The Wingman Program – Connect with a senior manager or partner who will meet with you regularly on things that matter most to you — in your life or business career. We are committed to supporting you.
The Fast and Furious – How do you want to grow and develop professionally? We have access to programs that will help you reach your professional goals. We’ll also provide support for continuing education in technical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Help Desk/Support Engineer Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience in supporting end users or computer networks
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Ability to help level 1 and interns to learn how to solve issues and help users.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 10)
- Experience and knowledge of IOS and Android mobile platforms
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2012 r2 and 2016
- Experience and knowledge with firewalls such as SonicWall
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and networks
- Ability to document tasks accomplished with details in a ticketing system, and update documentation as systems change
- IT certification is a plus
Additional traits that make you a good match for our culture:
- Loves to help users – we are here to support them, and one another, in getting past the difficult sticking points they experience.
- Fun personality that enjoys technology!
- Team player – working together to support one another in our shared mission to make a difference for people.
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent communicator; face-to-face, on the phone, and via e-mail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Great pay
- Support for training and education opportunities
- Major Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with company match
Come grow with us! We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become a part of our winning team! We value our employees and recognize their contributions to our growth.
Please apply by clicking the neon green button just below:
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from Veterans